It's nice to come "home"...
You have your room, well the space in your Mom's house that used to be called "your room"....now it has fabric and boxes and is filled to the ceiling with things that are definitely not "yours".
You have to compromise with the little brother on T.V. shows....why can't he watch Sex and the City or General Hospital? Instead, I'm watching reruns of SportsCenter over and over. Why do guys do that?
You are back to being told when you should make your bed....clean that 'room'...and pick up your things.
Atleast....there is mom's home cookin. That's enough to keep me comin back for more.
*Tomorrow is a bridal show with my Mom and Gma...let's hope some good things come from this...so I can stop being the slacker bride-to-be that I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you Big!!! My schedule is pretty free this week...so hopefully we can get together!! I miss you!
Post a Comment